Hey, content kings and queens! Want to JAM with us?
We’re looking for a highly motivated and proactive Content Manger to join our outstanding team and work across both B2B and consumer accounts.
Our new Jammer will be working alongside a great team for established brands within the Travel, Personal Finance, Recycling and Tech sectors.
You’ll be responsible for planning, creating, improving and maintaining content for clients, and JAM. You’ll also share content to raise brand awareness and monitor web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal Content Jammer is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills, performs well under deadlines and pays intricate attention to detail. It also wont hurt if you’re proficient in content optimisation and brand consistency.
Ultimately, you will work with the PR team to ensure online activity marries with offline objectives, and oversee all content initiatives to ensure solid engagement and brand consistency.
We’re looking for:
• Proven writing skills
• A clear understanding of B2B and consumer clients, with proven results
• The ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
• A minimum of 18 months content experience, preferably within an agency
• Excellent communication skills
• Great creative thinker
• The ability to work in a strategic and proactive way
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with social media
• Attention to detail
• Good organisational and time-management skills
Above all we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
• Develop content strategies aligned with marketing, PR and wider business objectives
• Collaborate with clients to plan and develop site content, style and layout
• Create, publish and optimise engaging content
• Edit, proofread and improve copy
• Use Google Analytics to analyse web traffic and engagement metrics
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
• Develop an editorial calendar aligned with wider marketing activity
• Ensure compliance (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
• Regular client interaction
• Monitoring clients’ industries, immersing yourself in their industry news
• Writing beyond the web, supporting with features, copy etc
• Contribution to campaign strategies
What you’ll get:
• The opportunity to work with leading brands
• A positive and fun work environment
• A great team and support network
• Autonomy to bring your own creativity to the mix
• A bonus structure
• Very generous holidays
• Flexible working
• Continuous training
If you’ve got what it takes to become our next Jammer, send your CV and details of current salary to Jaime@jampr.co.uk.
Salary dependent on experience
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre