We’ve been busy bees at Jam having won a series of fantastic new clients! Therefore, we’re now looking for a motivated PR Account Manager to work across both b2b and consumer accounts.
Our new PR Account Manager will work on national projects for established brands within the Personal Finance, Leisure, Public Sector and Tech sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have the ability and experience to work across a portfolio of accounts effectively.
You will manage a small team and will be responsible for PR and social media for a range of big name brands. Responsible for the successful running of assigned accounts, you will oversee planning, account outputs, budgets and client queries and as the day-to-day client contact you will manage and nurture solid client relationships.
Our PR Account Manager will have:
- Proven writing skills
- A solid understanding of B2B and consumer accounts, with proven results
- Solid client engagement
- Digital experience, including social media and analysis
- Solid media relations
- The ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
- A minimum of 2 years experience within an agency
- Experience of wider marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Great creative thinker
- The ability to work in a strategic and proactive way
Above all we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
- Supporting the team in the management of accounts on a daily basis
- Regular client interaction
- Monitoring clients’ industries, immersing yourself in their industry news
- Writing press releases, features, copy, award entries etc
- Contribution to campaign strategies
- Creating work in progress reports
- Attending regular client meetings
- Actively participating in business development
- Social media management and analysis
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work with leading brands
- A positive and fun work environment
- A great team and support network
- A bonus structure
- Seriously generous holidays!
- Continuous training
If you’ve got what it takes to become our next Jammer, send your CV and details of current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent on experience
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre