This month marks JAM’s ninth birthday. Time flies while you’re having fun! Among new business pitches, award ceremonies and implementing some very exciting campaigns, the team is taking time to celebrate this achievement…
Jaime Gee launched JAMpr from her kitchen table in 2006, with nothing more than a laptop, a wealth of big brand experience and unrivalled enthusiasm and tenacity. Two years later, Creative Director, Dave Gee, came on board to launch JAMcreative, enhancing JAM’s offering with his creative flair and design acumen.
Since then JAM has gone from strength-to-strength – growing from a small Manchester PR agency to an international integrated agency, offering b2b and b2c PR, social media, creative design, branding and web development..
We couldn’t be more proud of our achievements and so to commemorate this milestone we have put together a list of our top nine most memorable moments. Enjoy.
9. Winning ten awards including Outstanding Small Consultancy at the CIPR Pride Awards in 2011 and 2013, and Best Print Design at the 2015 Drum Design Awards for our work with Hydes Brewery.
8. Hijacking the 2010 volcanic ash news to secure fantastic client coverage in leading retail magazine, The Grocer.
7. Retaining our first ever client, C.K tools into our ninth year.
6. Launching the Velcro brand Celebrity Art Challenge to raise funds for Children in Need.
5. Launching the UK’s first official National Employee Motivation Day, on behalf of Argos for Business.
4. Encouraging the UK to ditch the debt for good with a nationwide credit card amnesty on behalf of Kensington Financial Management Consultants.
3. Completing the Bupa Manchester 10km run as a team and then celebrating with massive milkshakes and cakes.
2. Providing pro bono support for the incredibly brave Cycling Scouser on his 10,000 mile solo bike ride from China to Liverpool to raise funds for Anthony Nolan.
1. Recruiting the best Client Services Director in town…our beloved office dog, Maurice
A huge thank you to all our clients and partners for supporting us along the way…here’s to many more successful years!
To find out how JAM could help your business (you never know, you might end up in our top ten moments next year) contact us on 0161 850 0565 or email Jaime@jampr.co.uk.