We’re on the hunt for an experienced and highly motivated Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our outstanding team and work across both B2B and consumer accounts.
Our new Jammer will be working alongside a great team on national projects for established brands within the Beauty, Food, Retail, Fashion, Travel and Finance sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have the ability and experience to manage a portfolio of accounts effectively.
We’re looking for:
• Proven writing skills, with the ability to adapt to different sectors and audiences
• A solid understanding of B2B accounts, with proven results
• Solid client engagement
• Digital experience, including social media and analysis
• Proof of strategic direction, campaign planning, new business proposals / pitches
• Financial awareness and planning
• Leadership – the ability to lead and nurture a small team
• Solid media relations
• The ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
• A minimum of three years’ experience at manager level, preferably within an agency
• Experience of wider marketing
• Excellent communication skills
• Great creative thinker
• The ability to work in a strategic and proactive way
Above all we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
• Managing accounts on a daily basis
• Regular client interaction and consultancy
• Monitoring clients’ industries, fully immersing yourself in their industry issues and news
• Writing press releases, features, copy, award entries etc
• Development of campaign strategies
• Leading a small team
• Creating work in progress reports, along with detailed review documents, demonstrating ROI
• Attending regular client meetings
• Actively participating in business development
• Social media management and analysis
What you’ll get:
• The opportunity to work with leading brands
• A positive and fun work environment
• A great team and support network
• Flexible working
• A bonus structure
• Generous holidays
• Continuous training
• Starbucks and early finish Fridays
If you’ve got what it takes to become our next Jammer, send your CV and details of current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent on experience.
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre